Ingredients (serves 4)
1. Reserve half of the sliced peppers, and add all the rest of the ingredients to the slow cooker, stir well and switch on
3. Set slow cooker to high setting and cook for 6-8 hours on high (you can leave it on longer)
4. 30 minutes before the end of cooking stir in the reserved peppers
5. After 6 hours, check consistency of sauce and tenderness of meat. The meat should be starting to fall apart and sauce thickening. You can remove the lid and cook on high to finish the meat and thicken the sauce if necessary
6. The meat should have broken up, but if not shred it in the slow cooker with two forks and mix well before serving
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!