Ingredients (serves 4)
1. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole dish or large frying pan over a medium heat.
2. Add the onion and a generous pinch of salt and fry for 8-10 mins, or until the onion has turned golden brown and sticky.
3. Add the garlic and ginger, cooking for a further minute
4. Chop the chicken into chunky 3cm pieces, add to the pan and fry for 5 mins before stirring through the spice paste and tomatoes, along with 250ml water.
5. Bring to the boil, lower to a simmer and cook on a gentle heat uncovered for 25-30 mins or until rich and slightly reduced.
6. Stir though the yogurt and coriander then season and serve with warm naan or fluffy basmati rice.
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!