Ingredients (serves 4)
1. Add the onions to a hot pan with oil and stir until soft or slightly brown.
2. To the pan, add the garlic, red pepper, chilli powder, paprika and cumin - stir and leave to cook for 5 mins.
3. Brown 500g lean minced beef. Turn the heat up a bit, add the meat to the pan and break it up with your spoon or spatula.
4. Crumble 1 beef stock cube into 300ml hot water. Pour this into the pan with the mince mixture.
5. Add a 400g can of chopped tomatoes. Squirt in about 2 tbsp tomato purée and stir the sauce well - leave to cook for 20 mins.
6. Drain your can of red kidney beans and add to the mixture - cook for a further 15 mins, making sure it doesn't dry out and stick to the pan (if it does, just add a couple of spoonfuls of water)
7. Serve with rice or pasta - enjoy!
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!