Ingredients (serves as many as you like)
1. Boil your serving of noodles in a pan of water until soft.
2. Julienne (this is a posh word for thinly slicing) your cucumber and your carrot.
3. Drain your noodles and place in a bowl ready to be served.
4. Chop your lettuce up and add to the other vegetables.
5. Add your veggies to your noodles.
6. Finally, add your sauces and dig in!
(photo credit - Mrs Brownlee)
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!