Healthy School Ambassadors
Hello, Mr Dinsley here to tell you what being a Healthy School Ambassador is all about!
As Healthy School Ambassadors we…
- Have a representative for each class so each year group is fairly represented.
- Wear a badge in school so we are easily identified.
- Meet regularly to share our ideas, discuss action plans and how we are progressing with them.
- Take notes about what we have discussed and deliver sessions to our class mates, telling them about our ideas and asking for their feedback.
- Participate in whole school assemblies, promoting clear and consistent messages about how to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Monitor break-time snacks, offering feedback to influence change.
- Promote healthy pack lunches with a reward system to encourage children to make healthy choices.
We intend to…
- Lead and promote healthy eating at Westacre.
- Play a role in promoting the well-being of the school population.
- Encourage pupils to be physically active.
- Share with everyone the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Increase our knowledge and understanding of what it means to be healthy.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please fill out the application below: