Keen cooker herself, Mrs Brownlee has included her recipe for her special cheese on toast!
Ingredients (serves 1)
1. Turn the grill on your oven on to the medium setting.
2. Place your 2 slices of bread on a baking tray and put in to the oven for a couple of minutes unit one side is slightly toasted.
3. Take your tray out and turn the bread over.
3. Carefully chop your onion into thin slices
4. Layer the onion on the non-toasted side of the bread
5. Carefully slice your juicy tomato and layer it on top of the onion
6. Finally, place the cheese on the top (4 slices for each slice of bread should do it) then grill until the cheese is bubbling away!
If you fancy, you can add a little ketchup on the top once you are ready to serve
Eat and enjoy (and let me know what you think)
Remember! Only cook with adult supervision. Let your adult take the trays in and out of the oven for you. Remember to switch the oven off once you have finished cooking.