Ingredients (serves 4)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cut a pocket into one side of each chicken breast. Do not cut all the way through to the other side.
3. Place slices of pepperoni, strips of peppers and some mozzarella cheese into each pocket. Keep some cheese to put on top toward the end.
4. Use 3-4 toothpicks to close up the pocket on each chicken breast.
5. Heat some olive oil in a pan, season the chicken with italian seasoning, salt and pepper then place chicken in pan and cook on both sides until golden brown.
6. Place all the seared chicken breasts in the oven and pour the marinara sauce over the top. Place some mozzarella cheese on top of each chicken piece.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with a smile.
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!