Ingredients (serves 4)
1. Pour some oil into a deep pan/wok and heat. Add your diced onions and fry until soft or brown.
2. Add your mince and continue to stir until meat browns.
3. Add your pepper and garlic and stir well.
4. Add your tin of tomatoes and maybe a drop of Worcestershire sauce if you have some!
5. Finally, add your passata, organum and basil then let it simmer for about 10 mins.
6. While your bolognese is simmering away, fill a deep pan with water and bring to the boil. Add your spaghetti and cook for 20 minutes or until al dente (still firm).
7. Drain your pasta ready for serving, add to the plate with your bolognese and add some parmesan cheese on top!
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!