Ingredients (12 spring rolls)
1. Pre heat the oven to 190°C then heat some oil over a medium heat then add garlic.
2. Add the stir fry veggies (chopped carrot and 1 handful and a half of bean sprouts, and the Chinese 5 Spice. Heat until the veggies are soft and cooked through.
3. Lay out 1 sheet filo pastry out in front of you in a diamond shape (be sure to keep the rest in a damp paper towel as they dry out quick!)
4.In the middle, place 2-3 tablespoons of the filling. Brush the edge with beaten egg wash. Fold the corner over the filling keeping the wrapper tight.
5. Fold in the sides of the wrapper, so that it now looks like an envelope. Brush the top corner with the egg wash and roll all the way up making a tight spring roll.
6. Brush the rolls with some olive oil or egg wash and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the pastry wrappers are golden and crispy.
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!