2. Put a drizzle of oil in a roasting tray. Roll each pepper in the oil and then begin roasting.
2. Put the rice and a small pinch of salt in a large saucepan, add twice as much boiling water and throw in the sundried tomatoes on top. Cook until all the water has been absorbed.
3. Fry the chopped onion until soft then turn the heat up and add the diced mushrooms and cook until lightly brown, then add the garlic.
4. Next, add the sundried tomatoes to the onion mixture.
5. Check the rice is cooked and then tip the onion mixture into the cooked rice and stir. Add a handful of the grated cheddar and stir again.
6. Remove the peppers from the oven and spoon the rice mixture into each pepper so the rice mixture is evenly spread between each pepper. Sprinkle some extra cheddar ontop and put back in for 15-20 minutes until brown and bubbling on top.
7. Serve with a smile and enjoy!
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!