Super Student Shout outs Friday 26th June
Good morning Year 5, Mrs G Morgan here. Yesterday I had the pleasure of teaching the Year 5 key workers children. They worked very hard on writing their diary entry and so I thought I would share a few super examples of their writing.
and well done to all the other key worker children who worked hard on their writing.
Also shoutouts to:
Lexy S - creating a poem and a very informative computer timeline
Poppy S - Working super hard on her maths, spellings and computer timeline
Charlotte C - Her computer timeline that had a number of transitions between the slides
Poppy H - Continues to work incredibly hard with her maths and has been very creative with her origami
Lucy S - Scored 100% in her SPAG quiz!
Zach - Creating a wonderful origami fox and getting all of his spellings right
Oliver N - For his Life in Lock down piece of writing
Dominik L - For his very neat diary entry
Super Student Shout Outs- Thursday 25th June
• Well done to Poppy for her fantastic achievement on the Linguascope end-of-unit French test and for completing the French school timetable task.
• Excellent effort from Alexandra in 5MK with her stories and spelling work – what an incredible amount of writing Alex, well done!
• Well done to Sophie in 5MK for her excellent Maths and spellings work.
• Well done to Zack in 5CD for managing to solve the Wellbeing Wednesday task.
• Charlie F 5RM and Evie F 5AU- for studying bats after their cat bought one in. They sketched him and looked up what species he is. They also learned about echolocation and all about the species. They have also done some more persuasive writing and Maths so far this week- well done both!
Super Student Shout Outs - Wednesday 24th June
Wow Year 5! I have had a lot of emails through for some fabulous shout outs to be done today, it's brilliant to see how much work you have all been doing, keep working hard!
Wow what a lot of shout outs - well done all!
Super Student Shout-outs - Tuesday 23rd June