Ingredients (serves 2)
1. Heat some oil in a medium pan and fry the onions for 5 mins until softened/lightly golden.
2. Stir in the garlic and cook for a further 3 mins.
3. Mix in the tomatoes and bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins. Add a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce and season to taste if available.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions
5. Drain the pasta and stir into the sauce as well as adding half the grated cheese.
6. Spoon into an oven-proof dish then add the remaining cheese on top. Grill in the oven for 4-5 mins (until cheese is melted and bubbling)
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!