Ingredients (serves 6)
1. Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
2. Cut each tortilla into 8 triangular wedges and arrange in a single layer on a baking tray.
3. Mix the oil and lime juice together than lightly brush each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
4. Combine the cumin, chilli powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the wedges.
5. Bake for about 7 minutes.
6. Rotate the tray and bake for another 8 minutes or until the wedges are crisp, but not too brown. Serve warm or room temperature with salsas, dips or guacamole.
REMEMBER! ALWAYS LET AN ADULT HELP YOU WITH THE OVEN AND BOILING WATER, AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE OVEN OFF WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED!