Roll of Honour 5.2.21
• 7FH Kadi for her fabulous artwork
• 7FH Beau for getting back on top of his work
• 7FH Lewis and Oliver C for always being ready to read.
• 7FH for using pretty colours for their answers. Makes me happy as it’s so much easier to see and mark.
• 7FH – Evie and Ania for consistently good work in their focus tasks.
• 7FH – If superheroes wear capes then Lily surely must have one! Even though she was at hospital, she joined us on our live chat! And managed to complete loads of work.
• 7FH – Beau is another superstar who joined us live from his car on the way to the hospital.
• 7FH – Lovely to see Bailey on our live chat after we thought we’d lost him.
• 7FH – I just love listening to the readers!
• 7FH – Lewis and Harvey for continuing to work together through the day. A great way to encourage, help and motivate each other to get it all done.
• 7HM- Steph for her amazing science work
• 7HM – Evie, Kaicey, Zach B, Mollie and Eva for always handing in the work and going above and beyond
• 7HM for their amazing engagement in our live sessions – you always give me unexpected answers and I feel that I’m getting to know you more, despite this mad situation we’re in
• 7HM – Lovely character descriptions for their heroes and villains – some are using hyphenated words and applying the SPAG from the week in their work
• 7HM – Zach B for taking a picture of a car and explaining the forces acting on it in detail!
• 7HM – Mathew for going into so much detail with the forces acting on a ball being kicked – even if I’d rather it was a Man Utd player in the image
• 7HM – Kristal for handing in ALL the work for Mrs Ardis AND handing in the science focus task for me! WOW!
• 7BD – Natalia, Ruby Lodge, Annabelle, Jayden and Josh – for consistently producing excellent work in their Workbooks
• 7BD – Libby – for sharing her fantastic story idea
• 7BD – Emily – for being so enthusiastic and smiley Every. Single. Day.
• 7LM-Libby and Charlotte for their effective descriptive language with heroes and villains-great use of hyphenated words.
• 7LM – Rosie B for sending in annotated pictures of her using force arrows.
• 7LM – Claire, Molly and Erin K for sharing what they did for their Wellbeing Wednesday
• 7LM Fern, Leona, Erin and Rosie B - consistent good quality of work.
• 7LM - All the live readers-especially Alfie who tries so hard and is improving every day.
• 7PC- Amy R and Lucy C for being self-reflective and making huge improvements
• 7PC-Chloe C, Eva G, Abi P and James for always doing brilliantly with the work and completing it to a high standard
• 7PC- Fliss, for getting her worked handed in successfully.
• 7PC- Peyton for her constant cheeriness, it is so refreshing to see. Also, an amazing piece of Science this week
• 7PC for consistent high levels of engagement and attendance in lives
• 7PC, those of you who have been reading to us, it is one of my favourite parts of the week listening to you
• 7PC- Millie L-R for always being willing to help staff out.
• Hayden G for listening to advice about editing and then acting upon it
• Haydn G and Mary Jane for always looking at and responding to feedback
• Jack O for his passion about trains, it is great to see someone so passionate about something
• Year 7s who contributed to the dress to express video- thank you, it was great to watch it back.
Roll of Honour 29.1.21
7FH – Lily Gilson for giving an excellent book review for Wonder.
7FH – Bailee-May for being honest.
7FH – Finley C for trying out the lava lamp experiment and for always being amazing!
7FH – Oliver C for producing a Powerpoint in computing with a powerful message.
7FH – The G – Just WOW! His amazing trailer brought me to tears!
7FH – Jemima for having another go at her lava lamp when the first one didn’t work well.
7FH – Harvey and Lewis for working together on their Maths.
7FH – Lucas H for fabulous reading even with a little sister trying to hijack.
7HM – Kaicey, Hayden and Steph for their original footwear during the live session
7HM – For their amazing range of answers during the live sessions – I never knew so many people loved water as their favourite drink or that mussels and sea food would feature so prominently in their favourite food!
7HM- Charlotte for asking for help
7HM – Charlotte, Leo and Jamie for responding well to feedback
7HM – Zach Bowen for his socks. RIP minion sock
7HM – Blake for being open to support and taking charge of his learning
7HM – Armands for this amazing reading- 2 books in one day!
7HM – Zac T for completing the gold challenge in Wednesday’s maths task
7HM – Zach.B, Evie, Logan, Daniella, Kristal, El’Nathan, Georgie, Lily, Steph Jack, Zach T, Harry S, Mollie, Leo, Eva and Armands – for taking an AR quiz, plus Mrs Newell!
7HM – Jamie for a powerful speech for his cause.
7LM-Fern Callow, Harry, Lola, Addison-fantastic video trailer-David Attenborough style.
7LM- Alfie, Molly, Abi-always ready to read on live call-lovely expression and comprehension skills
7LM-Libby, Adam, Charlotte, English- Beautiful description of the mountains using powerful adjectives and personification.
7BD – Grace for always completing work to the best of her ability often going above and beyond.
7BD – Daisy for her persistence with technology
7BD – Teigan for the amazing work she has been doing across all lessons. Well done!
7BD – Freddie for working hard and completing double the amount of expected work on Thursday.
7BD – Emily for her general enthusiasm and friendliness this week.
7BD – Jake for making such an effort day-to-day.
Millie and Steph for taking on a challenge and smashing it
Haydn W for making the impossible, possible- didn’t think anyone would get Wedns Gold Maths task without support
Rhys E for working continuously and even having the hob on before 9am
Fliss’s attitude to work for this week- much improved, well done
Amy R for a Maths intervention that made Mr Cotton very happy- she just clicked!
Peyton for always keeping us in the loop and letting us know what is going on.
Rishi for smashing it this week- well done, great to have you back
Rhys B for completing the work each and every day to a brilliant standard
Brennan still going strong and working his socks off
Justin for knowing the right time to ask for help and the right time to give-it-a-go!
Michael- wonderful attitude to his learning this week
The whole of 7PC for boosting their percentages again and for some brilliant Aussie facts and one or two dubious accents.
Roll of Honour 22.1.21
7FH – Eva has earned 10 merits already for her amazing work during lockdown
7FH – Theo for his amazing video
Sports Leaders – for attending their first remote meeting. It’s good to hear they enjoyed the live cricket lesson
7FH – for a great disco! Dancing to Macarena with everyone was so much fun!
7FH – I love hearing all the readers each day. Oliver C especially has great expression.
7FH – Oliver C for completing Bronze, Silver and Gold in the focus task and getting it all correct!
7FH – amazing standard of work from Eva and Rebecca every day in their workbooks.
Great response for the first recipe, lovely to see all the photos
7 HM – ALL THE CLASS for their debating topic whether pineapple should go on a pizza or not!
7HM – Lilly, always waiting with book to read straight after lunch, marvellous, keep going Lilly your reading is improving every day.
7HM – Daniella, Evie, Zach B, Aleisha, Sophie, Kaicey, Mollie, Charlotte for always putting 110% into their workbooks and responding to feedback. Amazing.
7BD – Bethany for being a teams expert and using email, uploading photos, completing work on documents.
7BD – Drew a fantastic storyboard and excellent video to demonstrate the layers of the Earth.
7BD – Jayden for just working really hard in school. Your work gets better and better Jayden!
7FH – Finley Checketts for a well presented art research.
7FH – Rebecca for always responding quickly to feedback.
7LM – Tyler and Rosie B for always being up early and logging on to Teams straight away
Jayden in 7BD for fascinating and educating me in the difference between a pickle and a gherkin!
7LM – Addison’s amazing art research – I cannot wait to see his own piece next week.
7LM – For sending in photos of their work
7LM – For some very interesting ‘Would you rather?’ questions
7LM-Tyler and Fern for their charity fundraising ideas and presentation
7LM-Rosie Bell- getting all the family involved in PE session-catching and throwing skills
7LM-Fern- Consistently achieving a high standard in her work.
7LM- Adam and Harry-for creating an interesting storyboard for computing.
7PC- Brennan, wow, you have worked brilliantly this week- love the resilience
7PC- Abi for being so polite and friendly in the morning and at the end of the day.
Chloe Cull for showing resilience to access the Maths work- we got there in the end Chloe
James and Nathan for their shared passion and funny opinion about Windows- kept spirits high in 7PC
Roll of Honour 8.1.21
Roll of Honour 18.12.20
Roll of Honour 7.12.20
Roll of Honour 27.11.20
Roll of Honour 20.11.20
Roll of Honour 13.11.20
Roll of Honour 6.11.20
Roll of Honour 23.10.20
Role of Honour 16th October 2020
Roll of Honour 9th October 2020
Roll of Honour 2.10.20
• Morgan Hurdman in 7HM for her amazing Trench description
• Armands Z in 7HM for his amazing Trench description
• 7HM are empowering our birthday celebrations
• Zach T in 7HM for saying good morning back to Mrs McD in the morning when others ignored her.
• Ellie-May and Alleisha in 7HM for waiting patiently by the door to let others pass
• Zac B and Sam in 7HM for escaping out of the escape room!
• Steph LR in 7HM for single handedly nearly escaping the room in maths
• Ellie-May and Eva, Zac T and Armands, Alleisha and Morgan, Sophie and Mollie in 7HM for working so well together to escape the room in maths
• Jack in 7HM for his enthusiasm in French
• Oliver in 7HM for this determination to get his bronze certificate
• Kadi 7FH for keeping the cupboard tidy
• Isabelle and Evie 7FH for the excellent over the top descriptions
• Welcome to Jericho 7FH
• 7PC- Izzy S for being an amazing at Maths and helping others with their work when they were flumuxed
• Molly P for putting her hand up and providing some excellent answers!
• Charlotte T and Harry CS for their emotive and suspenseful trench descriptions.
• 7LM for their amazing drama performances!
• Erin K and Tia S for their increasing confidence in lessons
• Emily C-B- excellent answers in Guided Reading
• Natalia, Teigan, Tamsin, Kacey, Grace, Eliie M for always offering help in lessons
• 7BD for working really hard in Maths
• James H, Rishi S, Rhys E for always being helpful around the classroom
• Nathan W for his passion for writing
Roll of Honour 25.9.20
Roll of Honour 18.9.20
Roll of Honour 11.9.20