Year 7 Roll of Honour 4th October 2019
- ◦Leah, Erin, Hannah for their ‘exceptional’ acting skills during PSHE. Mrs Bennett took on a whole new role.
- ◦Kai, Alfie and Zac in 7FH for their amazing positive attitude to Art this week.
- ◦Abi in 7LB for being incredibly helpful all week.
- ◦Aaron, Jess, Lillie, Maddison Pippa, Miller and Abi in my Spelling set for being super organised and starting their spellings without me asking.
- ◦Anthony F for his amazing effort with his English homework.
- ◦Jacob R showing leadership and setting an excellent example to the year 5 children during sports leader afternoon
- ◦7PC responding really well to Ethics lessons despite difficult content.
- ◦Harry Millwood - asking and answering questions
- ◦Josh Wooley – asking and answering questions
- ◦Miller – Working hard on vocabulary.
- ◦Millie Howcroft – always being helpful
- ◦Haruka Misawa- showing great tolerance and understanding of others
- ◦7FH worked incredibly well with the year 9s from DSHS who taught them more body parts and ran activities with them.
- ◦Freya Evans for full marks in The Tempest assessment
- ◦All of year 7s for their efforts in the leadership afternoon, as well as the sports leaders for helping sort equipment
- ◦Kian Taylor for listening to advice given and acting upon it.
- ◦Alfie Chandler for responsibility and taking ownership over his learning.
- ◦Jess Bodilly for her pride in her work and using an amazing paradox in her writing.
- ◦PC’s English group for their amazing grasp of Elizabethan
- ◦People who went on the author visit- a credit to the school
- ◦Klaudia for knowing when to ask for advice and really valuing the input.
Year 7 Roll of Honour 20th September 2019
- Kevin & Lee – best Ninjas in FH Maths
- Wednesday’s Sports Leaders – dinner ladies wanted to say how polite and organised they were and how well they handled some difficult year 6s
- James, Sophie, Zach, Harry for their help with the sports hall in Open Evening
- All pupils who were guides for parents
- Attitudes during the Year 7 Welcome afternoon
- Freya Evans for surprising us all her with her brilliant Prospero impression.
- Theo Stacey for being a superstar baker
- Haruka for not letting her injured hand slow her down.
- Alex Recardo for his amazing lateral thinking
- Daisy Evans for always being available to lend a hand
- PC’s Maths and English sets for a great start in terms of the attitudes to homework
- Emily Snookes for a great attitude in Maths
- Callum Jenkinson for applying knowledge from one lesson to another.
- Ashleigh Farrel for her excellent portrait photography.
- Alfie W for his amazing unique ideas in Art.
- Andrew E for showing fantastic detail in his conflict drawings.
- Year 7 for moving around the school sensibly during the treasure hunt.
- Those who brought contributions in for the Treasure hunt.
- Erin S for being so helpful this week.
- Those with roles taking them really seriously and responsibly. Asking for how to help. Great role models to others in school
- 7RM circle time was great – we feel we know Meatball the hamster now we’ve helped to choose his name.
- Macey-Jane Semini for being Macey-Jane Semini – helping RMc with open evening
- Will Lowe, Jess Evans, Archie C-W, Hannah Carter and Leah Blake for being culinary geniuses in line with masterchef (Will needs to practise washing up).
- Raffy Knight for her amazing piece of English homework
Year 7 Roll of Honour 6th September 2019
◦Evie Livett 7BD for her amazing resilience in Maths show independence and drawing on all her year 5 and 6 knowledge.
◦Kai in 7FH for his amazing knowledge in science about inventions and inventors.
◦7LB for making an amazing start to year 7 and for showing so much support for each other during our voting process.
◦Nicola Pawlak, Aaron Griffiths and Macey Semini for exceptional Scientific skills and determination to succeed.
◦Proud of how 7FH lined up and went into assembly. Well done to Josh, Bella and Harvey for answering questions in assembly.
◦Lexi Smith for helping children in 7PC find chairs during circle time- a small thing but small acts of kindness make the world happy place
◦James Turner for always being chirpy in the mornings and saying hello.
◦Brandon Bayliss for a great first week and a super attitude to his writing- amazing work and good to see you proud of your achievements.
◦Louie Horton, Lillie-Rose Willetts and Daisy Tibble for their character descriptions.
◦Jarrett Griffiths and Mya Cliff for their brilliant contributions in English.
◦Chloe Randle for a brilliant approach to her Maths work- very impressed already.
◦Raffy Knight for offering to help and organise things in Mr Cotton’s classroom.
◦Everyone delivered a speech to attain a role of responsibility (MP, Computing ambassador etc.)
◦The very helpful pupils who set up school shop off their own back- great initiative shown
◦Madison Parker for getting involved in circle time
◦Finley Jones for being Finley Jones
◦Jarrett Griffiths for an excellent answer in assembly
◦Hannah Jordan for her excellence, and bronze medal, in gymnastics.
A huge congratulations to Hannah for achieving a bronze medal with her gymnastics team during the summer holidays. We are so proud of you!