Welcome to the Computing Ambassadors page!
Here you can find out what this important role involves and what we aim to achieve.
As Computing Ambassadors we.....
- Promote all aspects of E-Safety
- Look for ways of building ICT into our learning
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and discoveries
- Meet regularly to discuss these aspects and plan how to share them with the rest of the school
We intend to:
- Help keep our students safe online
- Share new technologies and software with our classmates
- Encourage pupils to engage with ICT in a way that enhances their learning
- Increase our knowledge and understanding of the technological world around us
Once selected, Computing Ambassadors will meet every 3 weeks to discuss key issues and complete activities or tasks before sharing them with the rest of their class.
I look forward to working with the newly selected team this year!