Job title: Pupil Librarian
Job purpose: Pupil Librarians help Mrs Phillips run the school library.
- To work in the library as part of a team one lunchtime each week.
- To put away fiction books, non-fiction books and AR books in the corrrect place.
- To help children with AR quizzes if needed.
- To help other children find what they are looking for.
- To help with sticking and stamping of any new books.
- To help at the book fairs each term.
- To help with displays and library quizzes.
- Any other jobs which help the librarian!
Pupil librarians are
Pupil librarians also
- Are willing to help others.
- Enjoy helping others.
- Have an interest in books.
- Enjoy thinking of new ideas for the library.
- Have good communication skills.